Thursday 15 September 2011

MOVED TO EDINBURGH


Yeah, I have finally moved to Edinburgh. Actually, It happened on the 9th of September, but I had no time to create a post about this really important event. I am here for 6 days now, and I fell in love with this city. Clean streets, no subway (only busses), beautiful architecture, old castles and buildings. Everything is so close, and people are so nice and friendly here! And you also can find all you need not far from your dwelling. Even the weather was fine for last two days. Hope it will be the same further, but ok, it would be too much, so I will understand if something goes wrong. But right now I am calm and satisfied. I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! It looks so nice there, great pic :)
    Enjoy your weekend!

    xoxo Robine @
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete